Our school students participate in extra curricular activities viz quiz programme essay competitions, sports and games. Every year we conduct "Intra-Mural" sports and games and prizes are distributed. Essay competition, quiz programmes, oratory competition are conducted every year and prizes are distributed to winners
- School prayer is conducted every day from 9.20am-9.40am
- "Flag hoisting" every Monday and Friday or every first working day of the week.
- During prayer, the students recite Nowhar Maha Mandram (Jain Slogam) Vinayagar Sthuthi, Hayagrivar, Guru, Saraswathi, and Hanuman Sthuthi.
- Students take pledge in every day prayer
- School song, flag song are sung by students on the day of flag hoisting
- We celebrate national festivals in our school viz on August15, Independence Day, Jan 26, Republic Day Almost all students attend the function, March past is conducted by students.
- Yoga classes are being conducted to students during moral science period
- For IX-STD a certificate course in 'yoga' is being conducted for 50 hrs. All students of IX-Std are made to participate in the course.
- We also perform Saraswathi Pooja in each class on Vijayadhasami day.
- We also celebrate suppose Deepavali, suppose Pongal, on the eve of these festivals.
- We celebrate sports day in the month of Jan each year Prizes are given to winning participants
- Various competition are conducted for celebrating annual day and prizes are being distributed to Students, Teachers and also to class IV officials every year in March & April.
- We have many clubs is our school viz club for Tamil, English, Maths, Science, Social, Computer, Sports, Karuna and Gardening. In each club there are about 50 students from VI & XII-std. They meet regularly once in a week many useful informations are given to students beyond the school book. At the end of academic year valedictory function of various clubs are being conducted. Prizes are given to students who participate us quiz competition
- Every year our school students, above 150, are participating in mathematics meet' conducted by VIT university. They conduct quiz competitions, model making competition in three levels viz level - I, level - II, level - III we used to get not less than 20 prizes from various competitions
- Besides this, our students participate us essay competitions in Tamil And English conducted by the TamilNadu Govt. Agencies, we also got prizes and certificates in these competitions
- We conduct open day at the end of every summative assessment (viz quarterly, half yearly, and annual exam) during open day parents of various class students meet the class teacher in person and talk about the performance of their work. They are allowed to see the answer sheets of their ward.
- About 95% of parents attend this open day and get feedback from Teachers, Principal and Administrative Officer.
Hindi is being taught to students of V-STD, VI-STD, VII-STD & VIII-STD They are sent to Parichaya Prathamic, Madhyama and Rashtrabasha, exam respectively conducted by Hindi Prachar sabha, Trichy.