Shri Vardhaman Jain Matric Hr. Sec School was started in 1992, by Shri Vardhaman Jain Charitable Trust with 42 Students from LKG to V std class in a rented building. Today the school is running with three blocks with more than 50 airy and well ventilated class rooms. At present, the school is running with 39 Classrooms and 57 Teachers. More than 1000 students are studying in classes from L.K.G to XII std.
Besides the Classrooms, there are separate labs for Physics, chemistry and Biology subjects. There is a separate lab for computer and a spacious room for Library. Our school is recognised by the govt of Tamil Nadu. The medium of instruction is English. We follow " Uniform Education" syllabus and students are evaluated through CCE (Continuous comprehensive Evaluation) method.
Shri Vardhaman Jain charitable trust was found in 1995 (Reg.No.321/1995). It has been established with the following objectives:
- To promote and advance the educational, medical, social and moral welfare of the people in general without any restriction as to caste, religion, sex etc.,,
- To provide quality education to the rural students.
- To feed poor and disabled persons, for maintenance of beggar homes or institutions for beggars and disabled persons.
- To provide food and medicine to animals and birds
- To provide Food, cloth and medicine to poor and needy persons.
- To do such act or public charity not involving the carrying on of any activity for profit, as may be deemed fit and necessary by the Trustees.
- "Shri Vardhaman Jain Matric., Higher Secondary school, Virinchipuram, vellore district, under the management of trust is conducting classes from LKG to XII.
Board of Trustee
- M.Bhawarlal Jain
- R.Parasmal Jain
- S.DineshKumar Jain
- G.Gautham Chand Jain (Managing trustee)
- To create dedicated teachers group and serve the young generation
- To helping the child to acquire knowledge and over come fears and inhibition
- To impart good educational services to all community
- Maintaining cordial relation with students is as important as motivating them.
- To admit children from poor families and also from families whose parents are illiterate.
- To Cultivate friendship among the students with good moral values.
The vision of our school is to give quality and value education at the lower cost to all the students irrespective of caste, creed, and economic condition to which their belong
The motto of our school is "Smile - Study - Serve".
Administrative Directory Trustees
Matric Higher Secondary School Level